OFAAL Fine arts Academy Examinations
– Yearly Across Europe April Semester
– September Semester UK only.
- Applications, Admissions, Examinations and Results.
- Conduct Theory Examinations across all centres on same day.
- Conduct Practical Examinations across all centres.
- Review results for release and input into improvement program
- Update OFAAL syllabus, Title sheets, Teacher/Examination guides
- Online Applications Open 3months before Theory Test Date
- Online Admission Cards available 2 weeks before Theory Test Date
- Online Results Available 8 weeks after Theory Date.
- Online Applications for Annual Diploma / Post Diploma Awards ceremony.
- Grievance procedure
- Examiner training program
- Initiated as needed across Europe and by invitation and covers
- Syllabus contents familiarisation by fine arts subject
- Expected Conduct of being an OFAAL examiner.
- Open arena for Fine Arts subject queries.
- Improvements into the Examination process.
- Further coaching of Teachers/Examiners on OFAAL theory and practical.
- New teacher/examiner workshop.
- Promotes Europe wide OFAAL teacher and Examiner community to promote Fine arts and New Teachers.
- Promoted at Examination briefing and post briefing?
- Promoted at Seminar/Workshops/Awards
- Prompting Open conversation.
- Support and Attend OFAAL Teachers, Examiners and Candidates shows and Galas.
- OFAAL Committee attendance and support of candidates Arangatums
- Support Institutes and schools show and Galas.